woensdag 10 november 2010

I love this day, but the rest of the week sucked...

It's killing me to see how much I'm behind. I have to admit, today was the first time I wrote something since I came back from the meeting Saturday.
I already told my fellow Belgian writers that it could be that I'm gonna quit, but I'm still gonna go to all the write-ins to support them. (or distract them, idk)
So today I wrote about 300 words, wich is bad, even for me. Wich means I'm about 6k behind, wich sucks monkey balls. (I love to use this, don't judge me cuz of it)

Anyways, now onto the good news! I have a boyfriend!!!! Yaaaaay. (^_^) Omg I feel awesome now that I can say that again, it's been a year since I broke up with my ex. I've always missed the intemacy of a boyfriend, even when I hadn't broken up with my ex yet. (he lives in Japan, so not allot of chances to cuddle and stuff)
There's some bad news with this as well, I already knew that he was sick, but I recently heared that he has to go to the hospital on monday. Nobody knows what's wrong with him, so we don't know how long he will be there. (will someone call dr House for me :p) Well, I promised him to go and visit him as often as I can (it's not like I have something better to do anyways), so maybe in the future some pics from us together.


Onto other news... OMG Harry Potter 7 releases next week. I'm so exited!! (I wanted to go with my boyfriend but that won't be possible till he's out of the hospital)
My sis wanted to buy tickets to the Avant-Premiere for the lott of us, but unfortunally we where to late. I hope everyone that goes has allot of fun. The sucky part is that it comes out next wednessday, the day I have my Japanese exam... but my teacher said that if we couldn't attend class, we could take the exam the week after... so guess who's skipping class next week. ^_^
But I actually hope she's still sick next week (she fainted right before class today), so I don't have to have a bad feeling about it. (like I could, it's Harry freakin' Potter ... > those who saw avps will get it xD)

Well that's it for today/this week/idk
baibai!!

1 opmerking: