zondag 7 november 2010

Meeting

So yesterday was the meeting in Brussels, I hadn't slept for about 48 hours when I came home last night, so it wasn't really suprising that I slept almost 20 hours.

So we met in Brussels at 11am (so early!!!) and I was kinda hyper from all the Monster I had been drinking, resulting in me not wanting to give it away to anyone else ...
You can see my new boots in this pic btw.


When everyone was finally there, we went to the first anime shop planned, I especially wanted to go there because of someone that works there, but he didn't have to work that day so I was kinda depressed.
But I bought allot of manga to make me feel better & ofcourse my day was good when Dei-chan arived. <3
Next we went to eat, but there was a fight cuz the one who was leading the meet didn't want to eat anywhere else then in the Quick (a belgian fastfood restaurant), but they don't have vegitarian burgers so me and Tiny couldn't eat there. So Dei, Tiny and me went to the MacDonalds.

After finally finding everyone after an hour of walking (they directed us to the wrong Quick), we made some group pics. Wich turned out to be group pics from Dei, Tiny and me with the rest on the background.
Dei-chan, me and Tiny <3
  
with yuki next to me


 In the last manga store we went, Dei-chan found a wallet that was really suited for me (she knew that mine was kinda broke). I tried to resist it, but I couldn't, it was just to 'cute'.
now everyone thinks I'm a perv xD

So that mangastore was the last one we did, before the meet was over, we did do some more places (and lost Yuki and some others). And ofcourse me & Tiny drank some more Monster when we discovered the Carrefour.
The last thing we did was go to a bar and we started to play 'Wolven of Wakkerdam' but then one person had to go and in a sec almost all the rest was gone too. But we still had fun with the few that were left.
And then everyone had to go home. I was really sad cuz of that, but I had so much fun during the day (mostly with Dei-chan & Tiny) that I went home and got my deserved bit of rest...



And now I have allot of writing to do ...

Ja ne!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. IT WAS AWESOOOOOOME♥
    Also, this is my LJ account. :3

    btw, for the record, you ARE a perv.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yeah, we had. Some ppl might have hated our hyperactive behavior (but we made up for that by some live action yuri xD). I can't wait to see those two girls again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen