vrijdag 5 november 2010

Stuff to do before 9 am

Konban wa minna!!

I'm having a meeting today with some friends, none of them are gals, but we decided on a jfashion theme cuz most of them just have no style. I'm actually more exited too see how they mest up with visual kei and stuff then to meet them actually.

Anyways it's just past 3 am here at the moment, and I still have tons of stuff to do. For instance my nano is killing me, I actally only wrote about 100 words since my update here yesterday, wich sucks massivly. I've been procrastinating all day long, just talking to friends, lurking facebook and reading 'Looking For Group'. (right I need to remind myself to go to the comic store tomorow and ask if they can order them)

Then for the things I still have to do ...
* Write 3000 words (hurts like hell to see I'm behind that much)
* Search for my outfit, I want to wear my new shoes, more about them later on.
* Try for hours to get my lashes on, I really suck at that and don't have any decent glue
* Search for my good nails and put them on.
* Try to get my lenses in, another thing I suck at.
* Clean my room or I can't go.
* Do my make the best I have ever done it, so I can finally post on e_g.

About the shoes...
My brother works at the stockhouse of a shoe store and last week they had a clearence sale. So I was really happy to finally go overknee-shopping, as I normally don't have money for them.
When I finally found the ones I wanted, I was happy at first cuz they where only 50 euro's, but then I realised that I couldn't get the zipper closed with my skinny on (I have short legs so mostly they are to long for me). Wich made me sad cuz if I couldn't try them on, I wouldn't know if I could close them.
Anyways, my brother was taking some stock to a store close by, so we called him and waited for him to arrive and then asked him if I could use a place for me to fit them, so I didn't have to take my pants of in the middle of the store. So he said I could use the bathroom, but then his boss (I think) came to me and said that I didn't have to use the toilet and could use an office room. My sadness blew away cuz of him. So after fitting them and noticing I could close the zipper (did I mention that I don't have really skinny legs like most gals?) I went back to the store and declared I was gonna buy them. So the boss takes me with him to check out, and then gave me not just the 20% my brother normally gets, but 30%, wich means they where for 60% of the normal store price. That really made my day. I've been walking around in them ever since. <3

Ok, that was long, I wonder if I can use this somewhere in my novel. I counted, the shoe story on it's one is about 450 words. And I actually wanted to get that story into the novel, so I think I'm gonna put this version in before altering it more fit for the novel. I know I'm a cheater. (^_^)

I'm gonna try to make pictures tomorow and put them here as quick as I can.

Baibai (^3^)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. IKR, Slaughter the World is my inspiration song when I have to write

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahaha I really loved that song, that was the one time I really laughed my ass off xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have the mp3 file on my laptop. ^^
    Still need to upload it to my cell tho, so I can listen it ALL the time. ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen