maandag 22 november 2010

Long post is long

 Ok, maybe a little late for me to bring it up, but I quit NaNo two weeks ago. It was just to hard for me this year, guess the 'no plot, no problem' theory doesn't count for everyone. I'm still meeting the other writers every week though (omg next weekend will be the last one before thank god it's over party), I still write a little bit, but it's not more then maybe a thousand words per week.
My friend Jazy quit too, although she's still writing the daily quota, but she doesn't want to use her fanfics for the nano wordcount. Btw, she has been an amazing friend for me for just over a year now (we met last nano) and helped me out when I needed support the most, so this year, I'm giving her a secret pressent. <3
I hope it arrives before the tgio party.

On the 12th I went to the birthay party from Tiny-nyan and I had such an amazing day, but I didn't blog about it yet cuz of all the things that happened that night and cuz of the lack of pictures. But now everything is good again between me and my boyfriend, and the pics have been posted online, so I can finally share them.

Picspam much?

The fair wasn't open yet, so we warmed ourselves in a bar.
The megafoxyawesomehot Dei-chan <3


Yay me! I love my wig. (^_^)
Hiding from the rain ... under my umberella xD
Tiny-nyan! She's too cute (^_^)
Me and Sibbe. She's such a wonderfull girl!
Kitty <3
Tiny's awesome b-day present (^_^)

All pictures (exept for the last one) made by: http://www.ingeroelskuypers.be

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hahah omg <3
    & nja, Volgend jaar terug Nanowrimo [:
    Ik hoop wel datk morgen ng kan komen ;D
    Want kheb egt nie veel tijd o.o
    But I wants to see youuu ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Also, linked you again here:
    http://kittylovesu.livejournal.com/5699.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen